MICHIGAN WOMEN’S FOUNDATION
Concept Paper submission opens on Thursday, September 7 and closes on Friday, October 6, 2017.
Ideation: This 1-2 page paper will focus on the creative process of generating, developing and communicating your new ideas. The Ideation phase comprises all stages of a thought cycle from innovation to development to actualization.
Growth: This 2-page concept paper will require that you provide insight into your current business and your strategy to take it to the next level both from a profit and a community impact perspective.GET STARTED
You may start your application by registering for a FluidReview account and selecting one of the following categories based on your business stage. If you already have an existing account with MWF, you must log in and click on "Create New submission" and select a category based on your business location and type.
- EmpowerHER Competition - Ideation Stage
- EmpowerHER Competition - Launch Stage
- EmpowerHER Competition - Growth Stage
- September 7, 2017 – Concept paper and application submission open
- September 13, 2017 – Workshop #3: Digital Marketing & Social Entrepreneurship Overview
- October 6, 2017 – Concept papers and application deadline
- Mid-October 2017 – Semi-finalists notified
- End of October – Semi-finalists Interviews
- November 2017 – Finalists Announced
- November 2017-February 2018 – Finalists work one-on-one with coaches to perfect their pitch and complete a business plan
- Mid-January 2018 – Business plan deadline
- February 2018 – EmpowerHER Competition
MWF has the right to disqualify any applicant and/or reject what they believe are not in compliance with the contest rules, any applicant that does not meet the eligibility requirements as set forth under “contest rules and eligibility” and/or any entry that violates local, state or national laws and/or appears to be unethical in nature.
Please contact Women's Entrepreneurial Initiative Team if you have any questions: